The gift of choice

There is a recession going on and we can choose not to be a part of it.

This is one of the powerful gifts God made us with. I am in the world but not of the world. My dependence is not on Wall Street nor the White House rather my dependence is on God and he has never failed me yet.

So wherever there is fear and worry I replace them with faith and thanksgiving.

I choose not to be a part of the 'party of hopelessness'

I will instead attend the 'party of faith, love, thankfulness and hope'.

The choice is also yours. By a single choice I can make one spirit dominant in my life. The spirit I choose to rule is the spirit that God gave me..."For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."-2 Tim 1 : 7

Ignite the spirit you want to rule in your life. The choice is yours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Have Prayed For You

Called to Love

Prayer of Purpose