Prayer for Strength 2


Dear God:



Today, I am remembering that I am your child.

I know I am safe in the arms of your love.

I know I am protected by the power of your love

I know I am guided by the wisdom of your love

Today, I know I am a beloved child of God

I know that all of my needs are met by God today

I know that all of my questions are answered by God today

I know that my concerns are God’s concerns because I am God’s Beloved child

I am leaning on God today

I am depending on God today

I am putting my faith in God today

I am putting my hand in God’s today so he can lead me safely through whatever I fear.

I am trusting God with all the affairs of my life today because I know God loves me just as I am, today and every day

For this I am so grateful.

And so it Is!




Writer: Iyanla Vanzant

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Have Prayed For You

Called to Love

31 Days of Prayers for Children: Day 11