Prayer of Purpose

Dear God

I know you are great and wonderful and I also know you are listening to this prayer.

From a very early age you called Samuel and placed him to serve your people.
God You showed Joseph the blue print of his life through his dreams...but God what do you want from me?

I look at the moon each time and its purpose I can clearly see...but God what do you want from me?

You groomed and trained David to be King and from he was a little shepherd boy you knew his heart... God what about mine?

At times I feel so far away from where you desire me to be...God you are able to fulfill your plans in. What do you want from me?

You called Ruth, Esther, Naomi, Elizabeth and Mary...God what do you want from me?

You said I should call unto you and you will show me hidden secrets.
Well…here is my mind, use it, here are my eyes show me and here is my mouth let me speak boldly.

God what do you want from me?

You have given me a name, a name which means something.
Help me Lord to live my name or change my name.

Show me your way for me to go there.
Teach me to walk its path.
My ways are not always yours; help me to walk in purpose in Jesus name, Amen.

Comments

  1. WONDERFUL! POWERFUL! INSPIRING! I will adopt and pray this prayer from now on. Bless your sweet heart Bro,Jermaine.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Have Prayed For You

Called to Love

31 Days of Prayers for Children: Day 11