I'm ALRIGHT

 
 
Today determine what is it that you need to happen for you in order that you can boldly declare these words about your life. 'I'm ALRIGHT'.
 
Write down these key things that will help you stay on track and show how well you are doing towards your goals.
 
Also, what if your situation never become as 'perfect' as you would like it to?
 
These words are not suggesting that I have everything that I need in life.
The statement, however is one of assurance that GOD will take all my load if I give them to him and allow them to stay there too.
 
I am always at a point of decision in my life.
I regularly assess whether I am carrying the burden of the WEIGHT or the burden of the WAIT.
 
You too must make this determination and lay aside the weight.
Then and only then can you say these words:
I am ALRIGHT
 
Let me encourage you to become and stay ALRIGHT with these few verses:
1Peter 5:6-10
"Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you, casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you. Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. Resist him, firm in your faith, knowing that the same kinds of suffering are being experienced by your brotherhood throughout the world. And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you. To him be the dominion forever and ever. Amen."
 
(Extract from Pour Out In Me PJ Vol. 1)
 
- J.D. Gordon
(Author of The Pour Out In Me Prayer Journal Series)
 
Please share by using any of the below options:
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Have Prayed For You

Called to Love

Prayer of Purpose