Prayer for the Month of May 2020


Prayer for the month of May 2020

At the start of each month, we would like to remind you to pray passionately this prayer throughout the months for 2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣0️⃣

Oh Lord my God I personalize and pray to you this day the very words You spoke to your chosen people in Deuteronomy 28: 1-14


NOW it shall come to pass, as I am willing to diligently obey the voice of the Lord my God, to observe carefully all His commandments which He commands me today, that the Lord my God will set me high above all nations of the earth. And all these blessings shall come upon me and overtake me because I obey & pay attention to the voice of the Lord my GOD:

I am blessed in the city and blessed in the country.

The fruit of my body is blessed, the produce of my ground, and the increase of my herds, the increase of my cattle and the offspring of my flocks.

My basket and my kneading bowl are blessed.

I am blessed when I come in and blessed when I go out.

The Lord cause my enemies who rise against me to be defeated before my face; they shall come out against me one way and flee before me seven ways.

The Lord commands the blessing on me in my storehouses and in all to which I set my hand, and He blesses me in the land which the Lord my God is giving me.

The Lord establishes me as a holy people (set apart) to Himself, just as He has sworn to me if I keep the commandments of the Lord my God and walk (that is, live my life each and every day) in His ways. 

Then all peoples of the earth shall see that I am called by the name of the Lord, and they shall be afraid of me. 

And the Lord gives me plenty of goods and great prosperity in the fruit of my body, in the increase of my livestock, and in the produce of my ground, in the land of which the Lord [b]swore to my fathers to give me.  

The Lord will open to me His good [c]treasure, the heavens, to give the rain to my land in its season, and to bless all the work of my hand. I shall lend to many nations, but I shall not borrow. 

And the Lord will make me the head (leader) and not the tail (follower); I am above only, and not beneath, As I [d]heed the commandments of the Lord my God, which He command me today, and I am careful to observe them. 


So I am not to turn aside from any of the words which GOD commands me this day, to the right or the left, to go after other gods to serve them. Amen 

Continue to pray this prayer and journal the extended hand of God at work each day and month in 2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣0️⃣

Get YOUR COPY of the Pour Out In Me Prayer Journal CLICK HERE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Have Prayed For You

Called to Love

Prayer of Purpose