31 Days of Prayers for Children: Day 18




DAY 18 (Activating Your Child's Potential)
Dear Jesus, I pray for my personal potential and the potential of my child/all my children today
We pray for the activation of every dormant ability, every untapped power, all our hidden strength, our reserved energy, unused successes, unleashed talents, all we can do but we haven't done yet, all we can be but we have not yet become. Our potential is who we really are but no one knows it yet. So FATHER, help us today to become THAT. Amen

The Child's Prayer: 
MY HEAVENLY FATHER, LORD, help me to really become everything you had in mind when you made me, I am a great big bundle of potentiality. 

Notes to Parents: 
We grew up singing the song: 'I am a promise, I am a possibility, I am a promise with a capital P.' My favourite part of that song was the line that said, 'I am a great BIG bundle of POTENTIALITY'
You want to ensure that you fulfil all that you have the power, authority and might to do. 
We also want nothing less for our children. We want them to dream and live their dreams to the fullest. Protect your child's dreams, its important. Protect your dreams, they are important. The number eighteen is integral to discipline and order, its important that our children possess their possession. On this 18th day, call forth all your possession just in case what is yours is somewhere else with someone else.

Go to:

DAY 19

DAY 5
DAY 6
DAY 7
DAY 8
DAY 9
DAY 10
DAY 11
DAY 12
DAY 13
DAY 14
DAY 15
DAY 16
DAY 17

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Have Prayed For You

Called to Love

31 Days of Prayers for Children: Day 11