31 Days of Prayers for Children: DAY 5



DAY 5 (Bless them to Live)


Oh GOD, I bless my child/children to live and live life abundantly. I refuse to be the one who opens doors for my child to be treated harshly or badly by the world. I honour my child/children so everyone who meets him/her/them will do likewise. I bless them by your word to be free from all types of abuse, emotional, physical, & mental. 


The Child's Prayer:
LORD, let me be free from all types of abuse and live a quality life in You. Amen


Notes to Parents: 
Does your child have behavior problems? Your relationship with your child likely needs some attention.


A parent's relationship with his or her child will be reflected in the child's actions -- including child behavior problems, Ruby Natale PhD, PsyD, professor of clinical pediatrics at the University of Miami Medical School explains. "If you don't have a good relationship with your child, they're not going to listen to you. Think about how you relate to other adults. If you have a good relationship with them, you tend to trust them more, listen to their opinions, and agree with them. If it's someone we just don't like, we will ignore their opinion."



Go to:

DAY 6


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Have Prayed For You

Called to Love

Prayer of Purpose